Notice for warning attempts
Should the content or presentation of these pages violate the rights of third parties or statutory provisions, we request that you notify us accordingly without incurring any costs. The removal of any infringement of property rights emanating from these pages by the owners of the property rights themselves may not take place without our consent. We guarantee that the rightly objected passages and/or products will be removed immediately without the need for you to call in legal assistance. Nevertheless, we will fully reject any costs incurred by you without prior contact and, if necessary, file a counterclaim for violation of the aforementioned provision.
Services and presentation platforms of the association
The Association's services and presentation platforms are available exclusively to (paying) members and/or partners of the VDMD.
(Partner Members, Promotion Members, Co-operating Members).
The use of internal presentation platforms of the Association in cooperation with teachers or lecturers of the Association is
subject to a fee for third-party users to compensate for the pecuniary advantage (commission, Partner Membership).
1. The VDMD - Netzwork for Fashion.Textile.Interior.Accessory.Design e. V. operates a sales platform on the Internet for trend information, lectures and the VDMD textbook. As the operator and owner of this platform, VDMD is also the contractual partner of persons wishing to purchase goods via this platform.
2. All contractual relationships between the VDMD and its Customers shall be governed exclusively by these Terms and Conditions. Deviating terms and conditions of the customers shall not apply. By placing the order, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Customer is obliged to provide the information requested in the order form (name, address, etc.) truthfully and completely. The customer shall compensate for any damages resulting from the incorrectness of the information.
§2 Conclusion of Contract
1. The products shown by VDMD on the Internet or in other media do not constitute an offer for sale, but merely an invitation to the Customer to submit a purchase request (invitatio ad offerendum). Purchase applications may be submitted online using the order forms provided by VDMD.
2. The Customer's application shall be deemed to have been accepted by immediate delivery, i.e. handover of the goods to the carrier/freight forwarder/post office.
3. purchase requests of the customer shall only be accepted at the respective valid prices and conditions. Unless otherwise stated, all prices include the statutory value added tax. All prices published verbally or in writing are non-binding. Errors excepted.
4. VDMD does not guarantee that all products offered are available at all times. If one or more products are not available, VDMD shall inform the Customer of this as soon as possible. If the customer has already paid for the goods, the corresponding amount will be refunded.
1. The consumer within the meaning of the German Civil Code (BGB) has the right to cancel the contract in the case of distance contracts.
2. In order to facilitate the return procedure, the Customer is requested to send the return shipment with sufficient postage to the address stated in the cancellation policy below and to notify VDMD of the return shipment (e.g. by e-mail, fax or telephone).
1. The VDMD accepts no liability for minor deviations of the goods delivered from those shown. In the case of printed products, minor deviations in colour tone compared to samples, in format and in the quality of paper, fabric and surface are not entirely avoidable for manufacturing or printing reasons. Such deviations do not entitle the customer to give notice of defects.
2. materials customary in the industry are used for the products distributed by VDMD. A guarantee can only be given for prints on the basis of average durability.
3. The Customer shall notify VDMD in writing of any incorrect deliveries and obvious defects within one week of delivery of the goods. The obligation of merchants to give immediate notice of defects in accordance with §§ 377, 378 HGB (German Commercial Code) remains unaffected.
4. Transport damage shall be reported to the carrier without delay; in this case, the packaging shall be kept by the Customer until further notice to secure any claims. VDMD reserves the right to rectify the defect, even repeatedly, and to make a replacement delivery. If this fails, the Customer may reduce the purchase price or rescind the contract.
5. defects caused by the customer or other third parties due to improper handling of the goods shall be excluded from the warranty. This also applies to damage caused by improper packaging of returned goods.
1. The products distributed by VDMD are protected worldwide by copyright. The Customer is not entitled to manufacture, reproduce or distribute the goods himself or through third parties.
§6 Retention of title
1. Delivered goods remain the property of VDMD until payment has been made in full.
2. If the Customer sells goods subject to retention of title by VDMD, he shall pass on the retention of title.
3. The Customer shall notify VDMD without delay of any seizure by third parties of the goods subject to retention of title.
4. pledging, transfer by way of security, etc. of the goods subject to retention of title shall only be permitted with the prior consent of VDMD.
5. If the Customer fails to make immediate payment after a reminder in the event of breach of contract, in particular default in payment, the Customer shall surrender the Retained Goods. The Customer shall bear the costs of taking back the goods.
1. Payment can be made by direct debit, credit card, cash in advance or cash on delivery, depending on the country of delivery. Details can be found in the Terms of Delivery and Payment.
2. in the event of good cause, VDMD shall be entitled to demand payment in advance.
§8 Data Protection
1. The Customer has been informed in detail about the type, scope, location and purpose of the collection, processing and use of the personal data required for the execution of orders by VDMD (see "Data Protection Information"). The Customer expressly consents to this collection, processing and use of personal data.
§9 Place of performance, place of jurisdiction
1. If the customer is a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code (HGB) or if the customer is not a registered merchant and has no general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany, the place of performance and place of jurisdiction shall be Würzburg.
2. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
§10 Final Provisions/Salvatory Clause
1. should a provision in these terms and conditions or a provision within the scope of other agreements be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of all other provisions or agreements. Data protection collection, processing and use of your data. You can visit our site without providing any personal information. We only store access data without personal reference, such as the name of your internet service provider, the page from which you visit us or the name of the requested file. This data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of improving our services and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order for goods, when opening a customer account or when registering for our newsletter. We use the data you provide without your separate consent exclusively for the fulfilment and processing of your order. Once the contract has been fully processed and the purchase price has been paid in full, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial regulations, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data. If you register for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used with your consent for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions here at any time. You can view your past orders in our customer log-in area.
Passing on of personal data
Your data will be passed on to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. For the processing of payments, we pass on your payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the payment. Your data will not be passed on to any other third parties.
We secure our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Access to your customer account is only possible after entering your personal password. You should always treat your access information confidentially and close the browser window when you have finished communicating with us, especially if you share the computer with others.
Right to information
In accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, you have the right to free information about your stored data and, if applicable, the right to correct, block or delete this data.
Revocation of consents
You may have expressly given the following consents in the course of the ordering process. We would like to point out that you can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
I would like to receive interesting offers by e-mail on a regular basis.
My e-mail address will not be passed on to other companies. I can revoke this consent to use my e-mail address for advertising purposes at any time with effect for the future by sending an informal message, e.g. by e-mail to email@example.com.
Contact person for data protection
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as revocation of given consents, please contact:
VDMD - Network for Fashion.Textile.Interior.Accessory.Design e.V., Semmelstraße 42, 97070 Würzburg, Germany
Cancellation policy Right of cancellation
You may revoke your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) within two weeks without stating reasons or by returning the goods. The period begins at the earliest with receipt of these instructions. The revocation period shall be deemed to have been observed if the revocation or the goods are dispatched in good time.
The revocation is to be sent to:
VDMD - Network for Fashion.Textile.Interior.Accessory.Design e.V., Semmelstr. 42, 97070 Würzburg, Germany.
In order to facilitate the return procedure, we kindly ask you to stamp the return sufficiently and to notify us of the return (e.g. by e-mail, fax or telephone).
Consequences of cancellation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties must be returned. If you are unable to return the goods received in full or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the loss in value. This does not apply to the surrender of goods if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their inspection - as would have been possible for you in a shop, for example. You can avoid the obligation to pay compensation by not using the goods as if they were your property and by refraining from doing anything that could impair their value. Items that can be sent by parcel post are to be returned. You must bear the costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if, in the case of a higher price of the goods, you have not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation. Otherwise, the return shipment is free of charge for you. Items that cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from you. You must fulfil any obligations to refund payments within 30 days of sending your notice of cancellation.
Your right of withdrawal expires prematurely if your contractual partner has started to perform the service with your express consent before the end of the withdrawal period or if you have initiated this yourself (e.g. by downloading etc.).
End of the cancellation policy.